1) Denial – there’s no way this can be happening. Bernie really won New York if you don’t count Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx and Long Island. Just look at the returns from Jamestown and Elmira.
2) Anger – it’s all Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s fault.
3) Bargaining – if we just win the District of Columbia on June 14, the super delegates will abandon Hillary en masse.
4) Depression – man this sucks let’s move to Canada.
5) Acceptance – our candidate lost but we’ll figure out a way to keep progressive solutions front and center while and after we help elect the first woman President.